Jobscolony.com knows how important it is to protect job seekers from scammers. So we do our very best to publish job posting from companies and employers with reputations. However, it is important to note that the employment opportunities posted on this platform –https://jobscolony.com are based on the information provided by companies or employers.
We do not take responsibility for the completeness, validity and accuracy information provided by various companies and employers.
Jobscolony.com does not vouch for information such as listed vacancies and in no way be liable for the safety, workplace conditions, wages, or any other dimension of employment. We hereby state that, it is solely, the responsibility of the job seeker to research of the company he/she is applying for and confirm the information concerning the specific job posting.
We encourage individuals using this platform to secure a job to use caution and apply common sense when apply for position with an organization or private party. As Jobscolony.com will not bear any loss or damage in connection with the use of this platform.
For all inquire or issues relating to Job posting on this platform or further information and questions pertaining to this site’s disclaimer. Kindly contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips to help you research on the integrity of Job posting
- Search the company’s web site.
- Note the professionalism of the company’s site
- Find out if the date of job advertisement
- Check out for pertinent information
- Find out if the company that offers it is legitimate
- Find out if the job is good fit for you.
- Read our tips on resumes and cover letters to help you organize yours.
- Read our Interview guide section to help you prepare for interview.
By using this website it shows you agreed with our disclaimer as well as agreed with the terms.