INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment is currently ongoing, Candidates interested in the recruitment exercise should do well to read this application guide carefully.
As we all remember the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) first publish its first recruitment early this year, which didn’t materialize due to the Covid-19. Here is another recruitment exercise from INEC, but this one is different from the first one which is still on hold.
Here are things to know about the ongoing Recruitment
- It is for Ad-hoc Staff, Therefore, may not connote permanent employment.
- It is not nationwide. applicants can come from any place in Nigeria but the job itself is basically for the forthcoming election in 11 states of the federation.
- Deployment is basically done base on your residential state
- This recruitment is solely for a specific purpose which is the election in the 11 states. candidates should not see it as a permanent employment
- This recruitment is for part-time staffs
How To Apply for INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment
To Apply for the INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment exercise you have to first register on the INEC Platform. below are steps you should follow;
- Click Here, to begin with, your Application
- The application form is in three sections. Do well to fill in your correct details
- Upload your passport and required credentials
- Submit and print your acknowledge letter and bring it for the verification stage
Requirements for this Recruitment
- Must be a Nigerian
- Must not be above 35 years old and must be above 18 years.
- Applicants must have undergone one-year compulsory National service
- Applicants must reside in the affected states.
Here you have it all you need to apply for the ongoing INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment, Kindly proceed to apply for this recruitment.
The recruitment for INEC Ad-hoc Staff for the bye-election in the affected states. Recruitment will commence on the 7th of October 2020. However, it will end on the 16th of October. This is because the elections will hold on the 31st of October, 2020.
You must know that this is an exercise and after the election, candidates will be getting their pay. Therefore, you should do well to fill in your account details when applying for this recruitment without it you may not receive payment.
Now you know how to apply for INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment, as well as having information about what the recruitment is all about. Why not Apply now?
Use the comment box for your questions, suggestions and contributions. You can also follow us on Twitter for more updates on this recruitment and other Government agency jobs.
- Top 6 Reasons to be on Linkedin For Jobseekers
- Accounting Skills you Need to Succeed in Accounting Jobs
- What are the Most in-demand Hard Skills?
- Restructuring Skills Acquisition Pattern in Nigeria
- Top 10 Things to Leave out of Your Resume
- 7 Best Vacation Places in Nigeria to Visit
- Skills and Abilities Required as an Economist